View all UPDATED studio rules, due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic. We will be following strict guidelines. Our studio will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our students and staff. If any student tests positive for covid-19 or if at anytime a student or family member comes in contact with someone who contracts COVID-19, you MUST contact the studio IMMEDIATELY.
- Parents and family members will NOT be allowed in the studio or on the walkway.
- If anyone does not feel well, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO DANCE! Be kind to others.
- All students and staff must where masks at all times, and YES that includes while dancing. At anytime, students can inform the instructor that they need a mask break.
- Students will NOT be allowed to bring dance bags, only a clear plastic Zip-Lock for shoes and hand sanitizer.
- Students are not allowed to bring in food.
- There is a designated area to take off street shoes and leave belongings in waiting room.
- The student break room will be CLOSED until further notice.
- All dancers will have their temperatures checked, and they will need to use hand sanitizer.
- All students and staff will adhere to the 6′ foot distancing rule while learning new choreography. The girls will have masks on while dancing, allowing the girls to practice their formations and competitive & recital routines. At this time minimal contact will be allowed.
- The studio will be cleaned before the start of each day.
- While we do our best to provide a safe environment, their is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other ailments where people are present. By attending any classes, you voluntarily assume all risks related to any exposure to COVID-19, other ailments, or injuries.
- Guidelines may be updated or changed at anytime.